de_sacrelige Custom Counter-Strike map
While de_sacrelige is a fairly small Counter-Strike 1.6 map--don't let its size fool you. It's very complex. Part of my mapping style is to make maps that span many vertical levels (the Z axis). This is no exception. There are many places to hide. I'm betting this map will become one of the most popular I've ever made.
Download: de_sacrelige 1.6
The official text for the map follows:
By Shawn Olson
There is an ancient temple in
southern Italy that has remained
intact for nearly two thousand
years. It's secluded from the
outside world by high mountain
walls in a remote range. It's
said that monks authored many
early religious documents here.
Terrorists - Bomb the top of the
temple before the Counter-Terrorists
secure the area.
Counter-Terrorists - Hold out and
defend the temple from the terrorists.
Shawn Olson is the author of:
To see more of Olson's maps go to
NOTE ABOUT THE VERSION FROM CSM2.net When I created the first ZIP file for CSM2.NET I included the wrong overview files. The download from this page has the correct overview map.
- Custom Counter-Strike Maps
This is my collection of custom Counter-Strike 1.6 Maps.
- De_Weldonsquare-- Counter-Strike Map
- De_Ashtonpines - Counter-Strike Map
- CSDE_CAMPSIDE - Counter-Strike Map
- csde_tension - Counter-Strike Map
- fy_confusion - Counter-Strike Map
- DE_DIZZY - Counter-Strike Map
- De_Tension Counter-Strike Map
- De_Stonehenge Custom Counter-Strike Map
- De_Mayan_Stonehenge Custom Counter-Strike Map
- fy_close_quarters Counter-Strike Map
- cs_interrogation custom Counter-Strike Map
- de_sacrelige Custom Counter-Strike map