De_Stonehenge Custom Counter-Strike Map
I was watching some National Geographics last week and felt a sudden inspiration when an episode relating to Stonehenge came on. Within a couple hours I started this map, which I completed in four hours.
De_Stonehenge is almost an FY map because the Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists spawn so close to each other. Bombsite A is at the center of Stonehenge. Bombsite B is located under a symbolic plaque near a fallen column. I later created a larger version of this map called de_mayan_stonehenge.
The text for the map follows:
Created by Shawn Olson
Archeologists have found an ancient
Mayan temple with a replica of the
British Stonehenge--and to their
suprise, the Mayan version predates
the reknown Stonehenge in the UK
by over a thousand years.
Terrorists: Demoralize your enemies
by destroying this new temple and
all its pagan artifacts.
Counter-Terrorists: Protect the Mayan
Stonehenge from radical terrorists
who want to destroy it and demoralize
Most of the textures in this map come
from the popular de_aztec map.
A larger version of this map is forthcoming.
Play this map on the Wall Worm Server. Go
to http://www.wallworm.com/cs for
the current Wall Worm Server IP.
- Custom Counter-Strike Maps
This is my collection of custom Counter-Strike 1.6 Maps.
- De_Weldonsquare-- Counter-Strike Map
- De_Ashtonpines - Counter-Strike Map
- CSDE_CAMPSIDE - Counter-Strike Map
- csde_tension - Counter-Strike Map
- fy_confusion - Counter-Strike Map
- DE_DIZZY - Counter-Strike Map
- De_Tension Counter-Strike Map
- De_Stonehenge Custom Counter-Strike Map
- De_Mayan_Stonehenge Custom Counter-Strike Map
- fy_close_quarters Counter-Strike Map
- cs_interrogation custom Counter-Strike Map
- de_sacrelige Custom Counter-Strike map
- Related Topics